- Always burn candle within eye sight
- When lit, keep away from windows, drafts, vibrations, pets and children
- Never burn candle near anything flammable
- Please trim wick 1/8 to 1/4 inches before each burn
- Do not burn candle for more the 4 hours at a time.
- Keep candle free from any debris.
- Do not burn candle when there is only less than 1 inch of melted wax.
- Do not move candle while it's lit.
For the best candle experience
- The first time you burn you candle, ensure you are able to burn for 2 to 3 hours or until the wax has reached the glass side. This will create a "burn memory" to prevent tunneling and increase burn time. If the candle does not fully reach the glass side after 3 hours, it may take up to 3 burns for the candle to correct itself.
- It is important to trim you wick before you light you candle each time! Trimming you wick will prevent increase soot and excessive mushrooming. An untrimmed wick will cause the wick to burn hotter than it should, decreasing the burn time and possible cracking the candle vessel. NEVER burn a candle that has a cracked vessel!!! Be sure not to trim your wick to short, this can cause the wick not to light. If you have any questions concerning trimming your wick please contact email@example.com.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device